Summary/Objective: The Warehouse Associate works in the warehouse and integration center. They will use work orders and instruction from managers to complete a variety of tasks including picking of materials, cleaning, painting, light assembly, and boxing of finished goods
Essential Job Duties
- Ensures all components from work orders are accounted for.
- Uses light cleaners to wash product.
- Assists with assembly items
- Follows ALL rules, regulations, policies, and objectives.
- Maintains detailed and accurate work records.
- Boxes all equipment.
- Paints product.
- Works cooperatively with other team members.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Basic understanding of computers is a plus.
- Follows all safety protocols and works with team members to promote a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic interpersonal skills.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow instruction to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships among coworkers.
- Basic understanding of warehouse procedures and regulations.
- Team player and positive attitude
- Reliable attendance
Supervisory responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Work Environment: This job operates in a warehouse setting and may use chemicals in some of the assigned jobs.
Physical Demands (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job).
- This is an active role requiring prolonged periods of standing and walking on the production floor
- Ability to lift 10-20 pounds repetitively
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds periodically.
- Ability to twist, reach, bend and stoop
- Chemicals used in the cleaning process with appropriate PPE: Regulator mask if painting, gloves if cleaning, Safety Glasses where required.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday and you will be assigned to a specific shift. Occasional evening and weekend, and or over time work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel: No travel is expected for this position.