In a busy restaurant, retail store or small business, point of sale equipment is heavily relied on for day to day operations. So, when a piece of POS hardware malfunctions or breaks, it can cause a major disruption for customers, employees, and the business as a whole. Retail Tech’s POS system repair services can help to minimize that disruption.
Here are a few of the reasons our customers choose Retail Tech for POS system repair, and how our services can help your business succeed.
7 Reasons to Use Retail Tech for POS System Repair
- Our top-level POS technicians have more than 75 years of combined experience.
- The Retail Tech repair center has over 25,000 square feet of space, allowing us to take on repair projects of any size or scale.
- We also have 120,000 square feet of inventory to store point of sale systems, components and parts.
- Retail Tech is able to provide whole terminal refurbishment, as well as component-level repair. We also perform Epson printer and depot repairs.
- We provide contracted Advanced Exchange Programs.
- With a sizeable dedicated repair team, we provide quick turnaround time to minimize the impact on your business.
- Retail Tech pays return ground shipping on repairs, further minimizing costs.
Not only does Retail Tech perform repairs on broken or malfunctioning POS equipment, but we also provide ongoing POS system maintenance to prevent these issues from occurring. Don’t let a POS system repair derail your business! Contact Retail Tech to discuss your POS maintenance needs today.
Retail Tech carries a wide variety of new and refurbished POS hardware and equipment. We offer installation and staging, retail point of sale system repairs, and more. If you need help choosing a hybrid POS solution, contact our POS systems specialists for help finding the perfect point of sale solution for your retail store, restaurant or other small business.